Ketamine Infusion Pricing
We take pride in our pricing. We have worked hard to increase the affordability and accessibility of our treatments.
Although ketamine infusions are not yet covered by insurance, we work hard to make this life changing treatment accessible by offering some of the lowest-priced ketamine infusions in Southern California and the entire nation.
1-HOUR KETAMINE TREATMENTFOR DEPRESSION & PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
- SERIES OF 6 INFUSIONS REQUIRED FOR NEW PATIENTS ($2,370)
- 60-minute treatment: 45 minute infusion and approx. 15 minute recovery
- Proven to improve symptoms in 70% of patients with severe treatment-resistant depression
- All ketamine infusions are performed by an experienced anesthesia provider, using state-of-the-art monitoring equipment
- Booster Infusions Every 1-3 Months
3-HOUR KETAMINE TREATMENTFOR CHRONIC PAIN CONDITIONS
- SERIES OF 3 INFUSIONS REQUIRED FOR NEW PATIENTS ($2,985)
- A highly-effective treatment for chronic pain associated with Chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS), Lyme disease, fibromyalgia and more. Please contact us to see if your pain condition could benefit for treatment.
- Chronic pain treatments are more expensive because they require higher doses of Ketamine which have to be given over longer infusion times (usually 2.5-3.5 hours).
- We know from experience that each client is different. Infusion protocols will be carefully tailored to the patients’ needs and history.
- Ketamine for chronic pain is proven to reduce pain for up to 6-months.
- Booster Infusions Every 3-6 Months
How It Works
Consult with our experienced team to determine if ketamine treatment is right for you. Call us today at 1-877-527-4827 or submit this form request for a confidential phone consultation.
15-minute Phone Consultation
Referral & Evaluation